We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
The Director, Enterprise Real Estate and Workplace Strategy provides leadership, governance, and policy guidance to Alliant Credit Union for all activities related to the delivery and performance of a 150,000 square foot portfolio consisting of 14 locations. This position provides strategic guidance and consults with key stakeholders to align department plans with enterprise strategies. The individual will partner with Functional Department Leaders to ensure business requirements are accounted for when formulating real estate strategies and delivering building and facility services. In conjunction with Human Capital and Technology partners, this position is also responsible for developing strategies for and championing alternate, contemporary, and/or virtual workplace strategies. This position partners with the Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Manager and Technology Leaders to ensure properties continuity plans are in place in the event of an emergency and/or event impacting operations.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Develops the enterprise’s long-term real estate strategies and delivers real estate solutions, facilities services, related policies and best practices providing for a safe, engaging, productive, and sustainable work environment
- Leads and oversees the creation of portfolio, market and functional strategies to optimize Alliant’s real estate footprint and portfolio while minimizing risks; collaborates with all real estate team members, providers and stakeholders to identify and implement real estate strategic plans which meet future business operational requirements and corporate goals and objectives. Integrates real estate strategies with corporate stakeholders, planning, process and vendors to achieve consistencies; devising real estate solutions and delivery methods which drive productivity, continuous improvement and achievement of financial goals.
- Uses continuous improvement and benchmarking practices on an ongoing and regular basis to identify leading practices necessary to support employee satisfaction, increased productivity, and lower costs
- Develops alternate workplace solutions, including virtual strategies, to meet the needs of business and employees
- Governs enterprise real estate decisions and investments to maximize enterprise value, minimize costs, manage risk, and create an enabling, collaborative work environment relevant to Alliant’s long term business goals
- Leads the development of capital plans, budget plans, and forecasts, including cost efficiency efforts in partnership with Finance and vendors
- Provides guidance and leadership to the Property Planning & Support Manager in the execution of real estate and facilities strategic and tactical goals with the objective of balancing operational efficiencies, work environment comfort, and proper use of assets
- Translate strategic and operating plans into meaningful direction of projects, goals, priorities and activities; deliver on strategy through the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Provide business vision by creating imagery and transparency in the possibilities, opportunities and direction of the future.
- Continual assessment, discerning development, insightful coaching and talent utilization/optimization of subordinate leaders of others
- Applies great management practices in leading an engaged workforce to effectively deliver the value of this function.