We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will have P&L responsibility and strategically leads and directs all aspects of Deposit/Transaction Product Management. Work involves developing, executing and managing marketing programs, product pricing (interest rates and fees), and product development. Works collaboratively and consultatively with senior management and channel managers to achieve deposit/transaction goals. Resources to do the job require sound and proven leadership ability, effective written and verbal communication skills, strong and proven analytical ability, strong relationship skills, the demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization, and effective and consistent management capability.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Developing the product portfolio strategy and roadmap for improving current products and lead the implementation of product enhancements and changes
- Developing, executing and managing marketing programs in all channels (on-line, mobile, branch, phone) relating to deposit/transaction product acquisition, retention, utilization and cross-sell
- Creating a coherent product pricing strategy including periodically setting rates and fees
- Overseeing related services and fees to improve non-interest income through service-related campaigns, e.g. debit usage, overdraft and courtesy pay coverage, insurance campaigns
- Analyzing product portfolio operational costs and profitability of each product and providing recommendations and implementing solutions that increase cost efficiency and product profitability
- Working with Fraud and Operations to ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- Innovating and researching new product development as related to deposit and transaction accounts
- Providing annual business plan direction for deposit products and setting and executing against product outcome goals
- Developing deposit cross-sell and retention strategies to ensure member engagement and increased lifetime value of our customers
- Developing and managing the annual budget for deposit/transaction marketing functions
- Being responsible for deposit/non-credit transaction product P&Ls
- Monitoring and responding to product-related drivers of customer complaints
- Keeping abreast of deposit product marketplace to ensure fit and value of Alliant products