SNI is looking for a savvy, curious, energetic Digital optimization analyst.
Pay: Up to $70 an hour
Length: Contract to Hire (at least a 1 year contract)
Bachelor's degree is a must!
Title: Digital Optimization & Testing Analyst
- The Digital Optimization and Testing Analyst plays a key role to understand and improve customer experiences and accelerate growth across the client's ecommerce properties
- In this role you will drive change by taking the lead and deep diving in to meaningful data using it identify online commerce experience optimization opportunities, build testable hypotheses, execute experiments (A/B and Multivariate), tell the story of what you've learned and recommend changes into production. Driving real impact to the top and bottom line performance of the organization
- You will gather and interpret digital reporting to capture the success of our digital channels, find opportunity areas and predict future user and business needs. You will partner to drive a prioritized view into areas of improvement for our digital product development road map consistently quantifying the value of improvements you've helped deliver.
- You will work closely with several different teams including business & marketing leaders, digital product mangers/owners, UX partners, development teams, site merchandising as well as content teams to influence, develop and execute your digital optimization plan.
- Drive the end-to-end optimization and testing program for all the client's eCommerce digital properties
- Perform analyses and develop solutions to complex problems - Present formal results, insights, and recommendations to the broader digital group including product owners, designers, analysts, and strategic decision makers
- Own executing the end-to-end optimization processes, including prioritization, implementation, measurement of KPIs, clear next-step recommendations and quantification of value/impact delivered.
- Continuously run and evaluate results from A/B and multivariate tests, segment-based targeting, and behavioral targeting to iteratively improve customer experience, consumer marketing funnel progression, conversion rates and revenue.
- Shape the work by connecting with stakeholders to understand business and consumer needs, gather test requirements, gather necessary qualitative and quantitative data, form hypotheses, develop predictions, and define success metrics.
- Execute and report on digital KPIs and voice of customer based metrics
- Be a consistent and strong partner for business stakeholders, digital product, UX, content and marketing with a strong basis in consumer behavioral data, ability to tell the story and a can-do attitude toward learning and improving
- Act as a thought leader to anticipate new metrics and analytics needs
- 3+ years of experience leading digital initiatives with a focus on onsite and cross-channel optimization testing
- Experience and increasing responsibility in digital analytics, preferably Google Analytics
- Strong experience with conversion optimization concepts and best practices for responsive web, mobile apps and digital marketing campaigns
- Strong experience with A\B and MV testing tools
- Four-year degree in mathematics, computer science, economics, business, or related equivalent degree
- Experience with Power BI, SQL and Tag Management
- Digital marketing optimization experience including measurement of SEO/M, email, display, remarketing, etc.
- Experience with voice of customer tools such as Medallia, Foresee or Hotjar
- Strong business acumen, including the ability to create financial business cases for digital optimization
Please apply today and someone will contact you for an interview.