The Digital Marketing Developer works to execute marketing initiatives against organizational goals, in order to develop robust analyses and actionable insights that drive results for Apple Bank’s digital marketing programs. The incumbent will take the lead in the design and development of digital marketing assets, including but not limited to marketing pages, campaign assets, and emails. The Marketing Developer will collaborate with our outside digital agency to drive the design and technical implementation/execution of the Bank’s pubic marketing site and collaborates on the design and build of marketing pages with a “mobile first” design mentality. This position requires the ability to balance multiple projects and timelines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, while delivering a quality product, and will participate in digital projects that are focused on developing and expanding the our digital marketing platform.
The ideal candidate will have design and web production skills grounded in best practices for web, mobile, and UX designs and must have the ability to lead initiatives focused on building and managing online marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and update website pages and features, ensuring brand consistency across all channels.
- Create and maintain digital channels and interfaces including images, graphics and HTML elements that support the front-end website, e-mail, social, online/mobile banking and other digital mediums as necessary.
- Create site layout and user interface from established design concepts using standard HTML/CCS practices and responsive design.
- Create site enhancements, including updates to navigation and search. Establishes and maintains an information architecture that is well organized, user friendly, and presents a consistent corporate look and feel.
- Create and implement intuitive, engaging, and brand consistent e-mail communications and promotional digital materials that adhere to corporate marketing and branding standards.
- Collaborate with other creative designers, copywriters and business managers to coordinate the integration, format design, and release of content; review website technology trends to identify new techniques and ensure optimal site design.
- Act as primary point person to manage website content management system, working with outside agency and report on initiatives and progress to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Implement best practices for SEO and work closely with marketing team members to optimize tracking and conversions.
- Build emails and web pages from start to finish using standard HTML/CSS practices; ensure functionality and ability to troubleshoot issues within a variety of browsers, email clients and devices.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with other marketing team members on key initiatives and provide backup support as needed.
- Lead website redesign initiatives and participate in usability studies.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 + years of experience in front-end web development.
- Experience with email deployment provider.
- Proficient working knowledge in WC3/WCAG compliance guidelines.
- HMTL5 style animations skills.
- Proactive approach; identifies and solves problems.
- Cross-browser compatibility/responsive web design.
- Skilled in web and database integration and developing web applications.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, manage to tight deadlines, and balance the need for direction with self-motivated initiative.
- Must be willing to learn techniques, programming languages and design patterns as needed.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.