Digital Channels Analyst, Miami FL
The Digital Channels Analyst position is responsible for assisting the Digital Channels Manager in the development of client features and the customer experiences across the Bank's digital channels. This role is a key component in the transition to more efficient customer points of contact, supporting sales tactics and expanding brand recognition. Digital channels includes online banking, mobile banking, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and Zelle among others.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Works in an Agile environment.
- In coordination with the Digital Channels manager and other product managers, participates in the development of products and services whose main distribution channels are digital (for example, ACH and Wire Transfers, Zelle services, etc.)
- Serves as a subject matter expert for digital channels, monitoring milestones and keeping roll outs within roadmap expectations.
- Represents the customer in the development team.
- Coordinates and advocates for customer experience, functionalities, and requirements.
- Uses research to assess user experiences across competitor's digital channels. Performs usability tests with customer feedback, translating findings into channel improvements.
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects.
- Participates in day-to-day feedback, questions, and analysis.
- Available to the development team to answer any questions team members have regarding the customer's needs and the customer's views of how the team is implementing a product feature.
- Translates product backlog into well-defined functions through business requirements or user stories.
- Conducts as-needed training to other departments on how feature/functionality work.
- Assures quality of communications being published through digital channels.
- Maintains proper documentation of work being done.
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, or related fields
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
3+ years of Project Management, Product Management, or Digital Channel Development experience.
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
Proficient in Agile Methodology
Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 products including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Teams, and MS PowerPoint