Exciting opportunity within Key Bank’s growing Consumer Digital Domain where you can help define the products that our Customer’s use to achieve their financial goals.
Will work as part of an agile team supporting Key’s Financial Wellness capabilities.
Essential Job Function:
Ability to comprehend and document complex workflows.
- Ability to effectively communicate with their Business and Technology Peers.
- Ability to moderate requirements meetings across technology and business teams at various levels.
- Ability to decompose high level requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Ability to understand how requirements will impact the supported applications.
- Ability to understand the network infrastructure and integration points for assigned applications.
- Ability to learn quickly and become a subject matter expert on assigned applications.
- Comfortable learning and using new toolsets (Application Lifecycle Management Tools, Requirements Management Tools, Collaboration Tools etc.)
- Ability to understand how the requirements will be tested including reviewing test plans and test cases.
- Comfortable working with data including: data mapping, analysis and executing/modifying database queries.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuously shifting priorities.
- Ability to focus on prioritized work without being distracted.
- Ability to support off-hours testing and releases when required.
- Ability to drive assigned work to completion.
- Ability to identify and properly escalate risks.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a self-managed team.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
3+ years experience in business analyst role or equivalent.
Experience in IT or business role supporting Digital Consumer and Small Business Applications desired but not mandatory.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience working as part of an Agile/Scrum Team
Familiarity with Key’s Community Bank Technology Stack
Experience working with coding, scripting and/or database queries
KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Key Technology and Operations (KTO) is Key Bank’s shared services organization for technology, operational, and servicing functions supporting business partners and clients across all lines of business. Within the overall organization, KTO provides efficient, reliable and secure technology; creates an effective variable cost technology delivery model that maximizes the return on IT spend; orchestrates the efficient use of corporate information and technology assets; and supports innovation that creates competitive distinction. KTO is effective and efficient in payment and deposit servicing, loan servicing, exception and dispute processing, investment and support services, sourcing and procurement, as well as enterprise-wide fraud prevention, investigations and operational support to human resources and the Bank’s BSA/AML program.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.