Demand Planner Analyst
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Demand Planner Analyst
Additional Info: * BA/BS degree. * Min 2 years of experience in Supply Chain/Data Analytics/Manufacturing/Engineering/Procurement * Min 1 year of experience in Demand Planning and forecasting * Analytical fluency in Excel/Google sheets. * Excellent verbal and written skills Preferred qualifications: * Expertise in Logistics Inventory Management. * Ability to multi-task, set priority, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment. * Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams and external vendors. * Experience working in Consumer electronics Industry * Experience working with returns and reverse supply chains
- Analyze sales trends to update monthly and lifetime demand forecasts.
- Use sales lifetime forecasts, operational capacity constraints, and inventory supply levels to adjust forecasts based on demand.
- Work with partners for repair plans and execution of plan.
- Sustain optimal inventory levels across assigned SKUs by allocating physical inventory across global logistics partner network based on daily monitoring of inventory availability.
- Determine strategy for EOL device support based on demand volumes and warranty requirements.
- Prepare weekly supply and demand reports for warehouses to weekly forecast reports for various internal and external partners to assist in monitoring supply levels.
- Calculate and monitor potential E&O, and lead disposition initiatives with 3pl's and partners
Location: San Jose CA 95113
Expected Contract length: 12+ Months
- If offered the role, this position will require you to be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- If offered the role, this position will require employment screens, and employment screens typically include a background check and drug screen.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 111943 when responding to this ad.