About Our Company
UCB has a 50+ year history of commitment and dedication to providing the most effective accounts receivable management and collection services available today. We offer financial stability, trained staff and technical capabilities which have allowed us to continuously commit to ensuring quality on every call, as well as adhering to regulations in an ever- changing industry.
As a Debt Collector with UCB you will be part of a stable, yet growing organization, which has been in business since 1959. In order to prepare you for your role, we will provide you with a two-week paid training program with dedicated training staff. You will also receive ongoing training to ensure your continued success with us. We prefer to promote from within, so you will also find plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package, including unlimited bonus potential. The more you collect, the more you earn!
Additional Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Earned Time Off
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement 401-k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Direct Deposit
As a Debt Collector, you must be highly motivated, competitive and focused as well as commission driven. You must be energetic, assertive, charismatic, and able to easily handle rejection.
Your specific duties will include:
- Contacting consumers informing them they have a delinquent account that needs to be paid.
- Negotiating the best possible payment arrangement if the consumer cannot pay their balance in full. The negotiation process involves reviewing the account and asking questions in order to better understand perceived obstacles to payment.
- Maintaining call quality and productivity measurements.
- Following all federal, state, and local laws.
Maintaining a positive, problem-solving approach and positive relationships within a team environment.