ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON SITE. WE WILL NOT CONDUCT INTERVIEWS BY SKYPE, VIDEO CHAT OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION.
The Rawlings Group provides timely, concrete solutions for our customers and an outstanding foundation on which you can build your career. This is your opportunity to make a strong and visible impact helping to control healthcare costs through advanced data analysis and investigation of improper healthcare payments.
The Rawlings Group is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide Subrogration, COB Recovery, Pharmacy Recovery and Legal services for clients in today’s most important industry, health care. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
We are currently seeking a Data Mining Analyst.
Overview - Under the supervision of the Manager of Data Mining, the Data Mining Analyst is responsible for the oversight and management of existing mining logic/results and the development and refinement of new mining logic and delivery systems. Additionally, this position may lead and assist on special projects with a focus on continual process and system improvement.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Data Mining, the Data Analyst learns the needs of the business community and is responsible for the analysis and reporting of production data mining results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains SQL queries to solve critical business problems.
- Creates Tableau dashboards to effectively communicate findings.
- Responsible for proper communication regarding all aspects of production data mining.
- Using written and verbal feedback, performs detailed analysis to improve mining results.
- Thrives in both a team environment and when assigned projects individually.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The ability to work at our facility and maintain our regular work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates professionalism in all dealings with peers and management.
- Able to balance long term workload with short term research requests.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong SQL programming skills.
- Understanding of basic reporting skills.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Strong analytical mindset and communication skills.
- Proactive, inquisitive, and creative in approach to work.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.