One of our top customers, is currently seeking a Data Entry Operator for a temporary contract position with the possibility of an ongoing extension. This position is located in Owensboro, KY and you must be able to work at this location and work full time hours.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a financially stable fortune 500 company and, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Service Team.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for working on the image system, completing and uploading document identification and files.
- Will also be required to perform quality control reviews on documents previously identified.
- Perform data entry and other clerical duties as needed including operating image scanning equipment
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least one year of clerical and or data entry experience; mortgage background is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills, Data Entry, and Word
- Attention to detail
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ([Click Here to Email Your Resumé]). Your resume must be received via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.