Title of Job: Data Entry Coordinator / Accounting Specialist
We are hiring a Data Entry Coordinator/ Accounting Specialist for our Fortune 500 healthcare client in Los Angeles, California.
Schedule / Hours: Monday-Friday
Status: Full Time 8:00am-5:00pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
Responsible for verifying and maintaining information for accuracy and make corrections when needed. Making sure to collect and update data accurately and when necessary.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, all the essential functions listed below:
- Key 50 WPM with 95% accuracy
- Working with two Monitors at one time
- Keying into one screen from information on the other screen
- Multi-Tasking through various systems
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Basic understanding of Medical term, a plus.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to ever changing priorities
- Ability to create pivot tables, perform VLOOKUP’s, basic arrhythmic formulas used in excel such as: trimming, text to columns, substitution
- Ability to build relationships and communicative effectively
- Manipulate, analyze, and interpret large amounts of data using
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team, and demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Assist Billing department in the resolution of billing issues
- Post deposits to Account Receivables
- Banking or accounting experience not required but highly preferred to supplement all points above
What Will My Day Look Like?
- We offer a competitive weekly salary and an opportunity for ongoing development that will further your career in the healthcare industry.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of your weekly goals.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.