• Partners with data scientists, data engineers, engagement managers, and business partners to understand the business context (e.g., objectives, users, processes), documenting both current and future state processes and developing scope documentation for new project requests.
• Helps create release documentation for each iteration of machine learning model development.
• Partners with data engineers to create data dictionaries and documentation of data provenance.
• Maintains documentation for internal procedures.
• Investigates and documents requirements to integrate data science and machine learning models into existing business processes and systems.
• Assist with project coordination and communication.
• Conducts research and analysis to understand industry trends and best practices.
• Provide test scenarios or test criteria based on knowledge gained through business and systems analysis. May provide approval or quality check on test plans or test matrix.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in a quantitative or technology related field.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in business analysis.
* Proficiency in Confluence.
* Knowledge of systems methodology, project management, quality assurance and testing methodologies.
* Experience with relational database management systems and proficiency in SQL.
* Experience with Agile user stories or use cases.
* A basic understanding of descriptive statistics and data visualization techniques.
* A strong desire to learn more about data science and machine learning.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.