Bcforward currently seeking for Data Architect in the location Redwood City, CA
Role: Data Architect
location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 6 months C2H
Partner with Product, Engineering, Accounting and Operations teams to solve technical and operational problems at scale
* Conduct quantitative research to identify patterns
* Coordinate with multiple teams to resolve reconciliation escalations
* Lead analysis, develop product requirements, manage scope and create test cases
* Perform large, complex data analysis using SQL on a daily basis
* Manage daily and monthly reporting, in partnership with our engineering, business operations and accounting teams
* Review technical specs and work closely with engineering to deliver scalable technical solutions for payments products
* Deeply understand and document the workings of our systems
* Effectively communicate with cross-functional stakeholders
* Be the technical expert on reconciliation and payments processes
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 161087 when responding to this ad.