ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading financial organization in the Madison market; they have an immediate need for a Data Analyst with an emphasis on operations, marketing, and sales. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and works with key internal stakeholders. You can expect flexible hours, great benefits (including above market PTO) above market 401k Match!! With a growing team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department, ability to provide recommendations from prior experiences to guide business decisions, and see projects come to fruition.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DATA ANALYST
- Provide Operational Reporting to Sr. Leadership
- Data retrieval and management of data warehousing
- Business intelligence reporting - use of data visualization tools i.e. Tableau, Power BI, Web Intelligence
- Analyze business needs and provide recommendations to leadership and steering committees
- Provide findings to Executive Leadership along with business recommendations
- Review operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs
- The Information Analyst will also consult with unit heads to ensure timely delivery of projects, implementations, upgrades and change orders from an Information Systems point of view
- Prepare comparative analysis of operating programs by analyzing costs in relation to services performed during previous fiscal years
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE DATA ANALYST ROLE:
- BS in Math, Statistics, MIS, or Computer Science
- Attention to detail and strong analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel.