Our client, a well-respected publicly traded company conveniently located in a beautiful building just South of Uptown Charlotte, is looking for an entry-level Data Analyst to join their awesome team! The Data Analyst is responsible for helping the team build a brand new Accounts Receivable reporting suite for the company using various reporting software and programming languages, such as Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Excel, and Python. Yes, you will learn these and be able to grow your career!
Data Analyst I (Entry-level)
Location: South Charlotte (South Park)
Contract-to-hire: Starting at $22-24/hour to start and converting permanent at $60-65K
Benefits: CRG offers 2 awesome health insurance plans through United Healthcare, as well as 401K, disability, and a $30K life insurance plan for contractors!
Hours: 8am – 5pm (but flexible)
Culture: Very positive and friendly team environment!
- Help build a new Accounts Receivable reporting suite for the company using Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Excel, and/or Python
- Create SQL queries and use Python programming language to pull data and build reports
- Build performance metrics using Tableau
- Build a collector worklist
- Perform exception reporting by finding outliers around open invoices
- Perform customer audits to identify pricing issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical concentration (Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.) highly preferred or business related concentration (Economics, Finance, Business Administration/Management, etc.)
- Internship or work experience in data analytics and reporting highly preferred
- Fluent with MS Excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Familiar with MS Access
- Familiar with 1 of the following: Tableau, SQL, or Python
- Alteryx experience is a plus
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Must be analytical, energetic, self-motivated, and able to work in a team environment
Category Code: JN008, JN005