Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
$65,000.00 to $83,000.00 per year
Are you a proactive, detail-oriented Senior Financial Analyst in the healthcare industry who enjoys digging into the data to discover ?what? and ?why,? then backing it up with supporting documentation? Do you enjoy working as part of a dynamic and growing team/department with great leadership, benefits and retirement? Robert Half is looking for an organized and problem-solving
Senior Financial Analyst with proven higher-level analysis, forecasting, modeling, variance reporting experience and advanced logical thinking/reasoning skills to work in their fast-paced and growing healthcare organization. Our client?s ideal
Senior Financial Analyst will exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a collaborative mindset to be able to work with many different departments? personnel to ensure accurate information to perform your tasks efficiently. Your responsibilities as their
Senior Financial Analyst will be to:
? If this describes you as an experienced
- Collect, compile, verify, analyze, summarize and present financial information and economic indicators to aid management in making strategic and operational decisions
- Prepare forecasts, models, and reports for division(s) regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, operating forecasts and similar complex financial matters
- Implement financial reporting, data analysis management, and forecasting of future performance
- Manage budget prep, provide support to budget managers, review annual budgets, budget variance reporting
- Provide process procedure improvement implementations based on statistical analysis
- Provide valuable foresight and decision support
- Collaborate with all levels of management
- Provide a high level of service that cultivates and maintains strong working relationships
Senior Financial Analyst, Robert Half Finance may have your next position as a full-time employee, joining an exciting, growing leader in the healthcare industry with offices in the medical center area of San Antonio. For immediate and CONFIDENTIAL consideration, contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today by emailing your resume IN WORD.
Their new Senior Financial Analyst MUST have:
- Bachelor's degree Accounting/Finance
- MBA in Business, Finance/Accounting, Health Administration PREFERRED
- 5+ years related experience; 7+ management in health care setting PREFERRED
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, detail oriented, intuitive and proactive skills
- Experience with Hyperion, Peoplesoft and Smartview
- Proven communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
If your skill set and experience as a Senior Financial Analyst
match the list above, then our client may want to talk to you asap! Please send your resume IN WORD
IMMEDIATELY and directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
$65,000.00 - $83,000.00 /Year