Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
Desktop Support Technician for our full-service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE, DOWNTOWN GALVESTON BANKING CENTER, JOB (#15-20)
The Desktop Support Technician is primarily responsible for the support, administration, and maintenance of desktops, laptops, software, and associated peripherals. Duties of this position include the installation, configuration, and support of operating systems and applications; participation in remote site administration; and production support activities. Specific duties include:
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot Windows / Android / iOS tablets
- Install and configure desktop software
- Set up and configure printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Document all issues and resolution steps using the help desk ticketing system
- Maintain inventory of all hardware spares.
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users and other members of the IT department.
- Work with outside vendors as needed.
- Regularly answer Help Desk phone calls.
- Execute other assigned tasks as delegated by team.
- Participation in project activities involving computers, iPads/tablets, phones, printers or any other computing device.
- Perform other duties as assigned.