Customer Service Representative
Build relationships with customers through the delivery of extraordinary customer service, capture all sales and cross sales opportunities and provide detailed and accurate information regarding bank products and services. Utilize various communication channels to assist customers with their inquiries.
- Monitors and/or ensures compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations; including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti Money Laundering, in addition to, Bank operation policies and procedures.
- Provide quality Customer Service and assistance to customers and internal customers with a timely resolution.
- Process operational functions within a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend internal/external training sessions as required.
- Communicate job related information and problems to Department Management.
- Proactively and consistently meet/exceed sales and referral opportunities by assessing customer needs, cross selling and up selling products and services.
- Educate customers on variety of applications, products and services.
- Maintain customer privacy and confidentiality in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate should be service oriented and demonstrate the ability to handle a variety of customer situations and issues. Additional requirements include at least one year of previous customer service experience, an articulate telephone voice and manner, a demonstrated ability to communicate in a business setting, both verbally and in writing, and working knowledge of computers (including use of the Internet, Word, Excel, and Access). Previous banking experience is preferred. This position requires a high school diploma or GED.