The Telephone Sales & Service Representative responds to inbound calls from members. Assess service and resolve members' needs. Perform transactions by phone. Promote products and services appropriate to the members' needs. Assist members with consumer loan products and intake loan applications by phone.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Respond to member inquiries, process transactions and open accounts. Provide members with a WOW member experience. Defuse irate members.
* Assist members with consumer loans to include Home Equity loans by phone. Intake loan applications and respond to members' inquiries regarding loan status.
* Cross-sell and up sell credit union products and services to meet the needs of the members and to meet production goals to achieve service level standards.
* Perform routine follow-up call on membership referrals, to include sub-account referrals, to increase membership in support of Andrews Federal's membership growth goals.
* Place outbound calls to members to promote product/service campaigns and/or to educate members on current/upcoming initiatives.
* Support and provide superior service through various channels of communications to include telephone, internet and email.
* Deliver a high level of member service, measured against production goals and service level standards.
* Accurately track daily work efforts.
* Provide on-the-job training to new hires as needed/instructed.
* Exercise the flexibility to work various shifts, to include early mornings, evenings and weekends to meet department staffing requirements with limited notice on a short and/or long term basis.
* Maintain a current knowledge of products, services and regulatory requirements and applies knowledge in servicing the membership and potential members.
* Maintain a current knowledge of and adhere to policies, procedures and security measures.
* Remain cognizant of and adhere to policies and procedures and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
* Attend work regularly; limit tardiness and absences according to personnel policies regarding leave usage.
* Interact with co-workers, managers and members in an appropriate and professional manner which projects a positive image.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.