Customer Service Representative (Level III)
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Service Representative in Chandler (AZ) 85224.
Expected Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Training: 6 Weeks; Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Shift Hours: Must be flexible to work various shifts; including Saturdays and Sundays. 40 hours per week.
Shifts can be scheduled between the hours of 07:00 AM - 02:30 AM (midnight), Monday - Sunday
- Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
- Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
- Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
- Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. cred card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
- Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
- Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers' financial lives
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively promote and verbally navigate clients through online and mobile self-service options
- Experience verbally delivering complex information clearly, concisely and understandable to the client, while quickly establishing rapport and exuding positivity and confidence
- Must possess the skills to navigate between multiple screens, keep the client fully engaged and manage call time, while quickly and accurately typing relevant notes and processing information in the system
- Experience effectively deescalating customer concerns and handling objections
- Must have experience with gathering, absorbing and using facts / information to make effective decisions and develop sustainable solutions to problems / issues
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and / or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures
- Proven experience fully adhering to process, policies, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements during all interactions, while working in a fast paced production environment
- Understanding of terminology for banking and brokerage accounts, cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking
- Inbound call center experience
Assessment Required: Customer Service/Call Center Listening Skills assessment. Score MUST be 80% or higher.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my information.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 92760 when responding to this ad.