Customer Service Representative (Level III)
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Service Representative in Pennington (NJ) 08534.
Expected Duration: 06+ Months Contract
Training Hours: 3-4 weeks Monday - Friday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM or 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Shift Hours: Monday - Friday anywhere between 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM with OT
- The representative role is inclusive to an inbound phone team environment assisting clients, both internal (Financial Advisors) and external (participants in corporate sponsored retirement plans) with financial transactions and inquiries.
- This fast-paced work environment provides an excellent opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career in the financial services industry.
- The Call Center assists with 401(k), Stock Options and other financial products.
- Call center experience; Financial Acumen; High service aptitude; Service to Sales acumen; Strong communication skills (verbal and written); Innovative thinking; Detail-oriented; Strong problem solving and decision making skills; Flexible; Team-oriented; Client focused; Positive attitude.
- Assists customers with questions or issues regarding their accounts received via phone and/or correspondence.
- Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May require advanced knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
- Must have good communication and problem-solving skills.
- May research issues or transfer to a research function.
- May involve cross selling or up selling of other financial products.
- Handles customer calls with somewhat more complexity.
- May require an associate's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- May also require bi-lingual skills.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my information.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 97287 when responding to this ad.