Customer Service Representative (Level II)
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Service Representative in Richmond (VA) 23228.
Expected Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Training Schedule: Monday - Friday, 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM and Monday to Thursday 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Saturday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM and Tuesday to Friday 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests through seamless delivery of service and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls, chats or emails in a contact center environment.
- Works in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic skills while multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
- Must successfully navigate the organization to resolve customer requests.
- Minimum 1 year of contact center or equivalent customer service experience.
- 1+ years of experience working with customers.
- 1+ years of experience handling difficult situations with customers.
- Intermediate proficiency (1-3 years of experience) in written (including grammar and spelling) and verbal communications
- Ability to engage with customers, begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections.
- Comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
- Ability to analyze and resolve customer inquiries.
- Ability to provide a positive customer experience through creative solutions.
- At least an intermediate ability in computer skills. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer.
Test Required: Customer Service/Call Center assessment and score MUST be 80% or higher.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my information.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 92416 when responding to this ad.