Customer Service Representative (Level II)
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Service Representative in Phoenix (AZ) 85034.
Expected Duration: 06+ Months Contract
Training: Monday - Friday; 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Shift Hours: Site is open Monday through Friday from 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests through seamless delivery of service, and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls, chats or emails in a contact center environment.
- This is an inbound contact center role that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks.
- Will handle moderately complex or escalated issues while delivering a great client experience.
- Works in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic skills while multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
- May be required to provide professional written responses using proper spelling and grammar.
- Requires knowledge of multiple Bank products and have the ability to deepen or retain relationships.
- Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported, through a variety of communications channels.
- May be required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other internal support groups to fulfill the customer request.
- May handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests.
- Ensures all actions are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the departments system and financial controls.
- Will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum performance standards.
- Will be required to quickly read frequent updates and learning materials, often while on the call, and must be able to implement immediately into calls with accuracy.
- Minimum 1-2 year of contact center or equivalent customer service experience preferred.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my information.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 92881 when responding to this ad.