This is an entry level customer service position.
The principle goal for the Private Banking Associate (PBA) is to service the needs of Private Banking customers in a positive, professional, and courteous manner. A PBA must demonstrate, in all customer interaction, the highest level of concern for the customers' needs, questions and obstacles.
* Working with Account Officers to establish new deposit relationships and enhance existing customer relationships.
* Dealing effectively with customers who have service questions or concerns in a manner, which is discrete, timely, accurate and courteous.
* Maintaining a thorough knowledge of Dollar Bank products and services. In addition, staying abreast of all new operations, policies and procedures.
* Promptly greeting each customer in a friendly, professional manner. Monitoring customer traffic in the Private Banking Center.
* Completing appropriate data input on accounts and filling out supporting documentation to insure that regulatory and compliance guidelines are followed.
* Performing routine daily teller and customer service transactions (deposits, transfers, loan payments, new account openings, etc.).
* Making decisions in accordance with the Check Acceptance Guidelines regarding the negotiability items presented for deposit and cashing.
* Performing clerical duties such as typing, composing letters, answering phones, filing, compiling data for reporting purposes and maintaining certain Private Banking Center records and logs.
* Compliance and regulatory training as well as product knowledge courses will be taken on an ongoing basis.
* Participating in Private Banking Center balancing.
* Assisting with audits.
* Following stated policy and procedures when allowing access to safe deposit boxes.
* Maintaining security of negotiable items assigned to the Customer Service Assistant.
* Perform any job related task as defined and deemed necessary by Management.
* Six months customer service and/or cash handling experience required; previous banking experience preferred.
* High School diploma/GED required.
* Must be a team player, flexible and lead by example.
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner.
* Professional communication skills and appearance are required.
* Proficient computer skills required.
* Math aptitude required.