A CRG client in the Triad area is looking for a Credit and Collections Specialist to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity and the compensation is $45,000 - $50,000. Do you know someone who would be interested? If your candidate is chosen, we can offer you a $200 referral bonus. For immediate consideration please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Supervise the team to ensure office efficiency and identify inefficiencies/unresolved issues
- Manage assigned accounts
- Generate daily/weekly cash reports for the team and management
- Communication with customers to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable
- Conduct timely research, analysis and suggest resolution of disputed items, short/over-payments
- Work with the Credit Collection Team to resolve billing disputes and credit note requests
- Promote strong working relationships and processes between the Credit & Collection functions and all other internal departments
- Initiate and maintain complete, accurate and updated records of contacts, collection activities and account reconciliations
- Enlist the efforts of sales and customer support when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- At least 3-5 years of Credit Collection and Accounts Receivable experience, with previous leadership experience preferred.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decisions making skills.
- Ability to effectively teach strong negotiation and decision-making skills ensuring profitably while maximizing recovery of outstanding balances, documents or resolving escalations.
- Display highest level of integrity when dealing with customers/employees and processes.
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Prior experience with ERP tools and systems. SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Category Code: JN001