CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS ANALYST
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a highly innovative manufacturing company that is searching for a dynamic, team player to fill the role of the Credit and Collections Analyst.
- This company offers unlimited PTO and there are 2 others in this department so when you’re off, your work is covered.
- They offer a generous benefits package.
- The manager is dynamic and encourages employees to voice their opinion and offers ways to streamline processes.
- An industry leading organization that has been in operation for over 50 years.
- Strong experience working with customers from numerous different industries.
- Offers quality training courses to help individuals sharpen their skills.
- A highly visible role with room for growth!
- Great company culture with work-life balance.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS ANALYST:
- The Credit and Collections Analyst will work with both customers and internal teams to troubleshoot invoice and billing issues.
- Follow up with customers to ensure timely payments are being made.
- The Credit and Collections Analyst will run customer credit checks and adjust credit limits.
- Resolve unapplied cash and complete refunds.
- Track all write offs and reconcile customer accounts.
- The Credit and Collections Analyst will ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare detailed collection notes and make customer recommendations.
- Communicate cross-functionally with Sales, Contracts, Logistics, and other parties as needed.
- The Credit and Collections Analyst will assist with month end reports and additional reporting as assigned.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS ANALYST:
- Previous collections experience
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication