>>IMMEDIATE OPENING: Loan Officer- Troy, MI
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5pm
This is a Loan Officer position for a credit union. The majority of the leads will be from online applications and inbound calls.
- taking inbound mortgage calls and learning more about clients
- educating customers on different loan products and services
- taking mortgage applications and pre-approvals over the phone
- calling clients that have submitted a mortgage application online to learn more about their situation
- partnering with branches to help out members with any lending needs
- Communicates policies for extension of credit in accordance with credit union and investor guidelines and discusses loan alternatives, credit criteria, and interest rates to provide a complete submission
- Performs follow-up work as necessary to achieve conditional approval within established time frames.
- Communicates effectively with borrowers, members, and other outside stakeholders to update them on loan status, timelines, and any loan closing provisions
- Documents follow up on cancelled appointments/applications and pre-approval applications
- 2+ years of mortgage origination experience preferably in a call center setting
- FHA and/or Conventional experience
- An active licensing in the state of Michigan
If interested and qualified, please email your updated resume and contact information
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.