Aerotek has an immediate opening for a Credit Supervisor at the corporate office in Hanover, MD.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Credit Service Manager, the Credit Supervisor supervises the activities of the Credit Analyst(s) and/or Sr. Credit Analyst(s) in their region(s). The Credit Supervisor responsibilities will include supporting regional offices, financial analysis, supporting Credit Service Manager with special projects/tasks, and numerous reporting functions. The Credit Supervisor is responsible for the personal and professional development of the Credit Analysts on their team. The Credit Supervisor is a proficient expert in credit whose qualities include operational and business knowledge, problem solving, conflict resolution, professionalism, business acumen, business judgment, interpersonal savvy, decision quality, develop direct report development, priority setting and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Interprets approved policies and procedures for Credit Dept
• Escalation point for sales leadership with general Credit questions regarding the issues within their office(s)/region(s)
• Establishes standards for granting credit; develops criteria for establishing open credit limits, determines how and when credit terms will be extended, etc
• Track and evaluate the reviews submitted by Credit Analysts on a weekly basis will be responsible for running reports and reviewing work of Credit Analysts on a daily basis
• Reviews payments plans, letters of credit, retainer agreements, promissory notes, etc
• Ensure key metrics are met through monitoring of reports and weekly communication with team
• Responsible for the training, technical and professional development of a group of 2 Credit Analysts
• Assists with Special Projects
• Monitors the financial health of existing clients and approves credit limits up to $10 million
• Assists in financial reporting to Credit Service Managers and Regional leadership
Direct Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
Directly manages subordinates who carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong management, leadership, negotiation, conflict management and decision making skills with an emphasis on customer service
• At least 1 year in the Sr. Credit Analyst role or comparable experience
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.