We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for analyzing internal and external factors for the consumer & mortgage loan portfolios with respect to metrics such as delinquency and loss frequency/severity, querying corporate databases and generating reports, evaluating, implementing, and monitoring third-party and in-house scoring solutions, recommending rule changes and providing support for advanced decision management software, and assisting with audit/regulator requests. Work involves interaction with various departments, preparation of analysis summaries, and effective presentations to internal clients. Resources to do the job require reliance on knowledge of consumer loan products and knowledge of some of the following: credit risk concepts, lending, collections, regulatory requirements, and reporting.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Model, review and monitor the credit risk across the consumer loan portfolios
- Support new data acquisition and consult other functional areas on current data intricacies
- Provide monthly updates for the loan portfolio performance reporting package, including but not limited to origination quality, delinquency, and loss metrics
- Prepare data for third-party quarterly mortgage & consumer loan portfolio performance analysis
- Partner with Lending, Marketing, and other departments to assist in assessing risk with respect to future new and enhanced lending products
- Develop, enhance and implement loss forecasting and credit risk models for consumer and mortgage loans
- Query the Data Warehouse and other databases with SAP Business Objects/SQL Server Management Studio to extract, summarize, and save relevant data
- Build rapport with Database Administration to streamline two-way communication to ensure data quality
- Evaluate, implement, and monitor third-party scoring solutions
- Prepare supporting information and present findings to management
- Generate periodic reports for audit and regulatory compliance and assist with ad hoc requests
- Help formulate and revise credit policies and procedures to address new regulations