Aston Carter is currently working with a great company in Kansas City who is looking to hire a Credit Analyst. They are looking for someone with 3+ years of credit analysis experience which includes authorizing credit lines, analyzing customer financials and more. They would really prefer someone with a Bachelor's Degree but it is not required.
- Monitor AR aging to determine potential payment issues and promptly follow up for resolution
- Navigate customer disputes and negotiate, if needed, to reach resolution; preserving the customer relationship
- Recognize deteriorating credit situations and recommend and/or implement solutions
- Communicate credit department and Company payment policies
- High school diploma, 2-4 years college degree in Business, Finance and/or Accounting preferred
- 3-5 years of credit underwriting experience working with various types of credit reports provided by credit reporting services
- Knowledge of UCC Article 9 and Mechanic lien laws
- Knowledge of the US Bankruptcy
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.