Now hiring a Credit Analyst for a major software industry. They did close to $6.8 Billion last year and are continuing to grow YoY. They are offering competitive comp starting out, have a tenured team in place, and were ranked 11th on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
The Credit Analyst will be will be working independently to review new payments and payroll applications for fraud, compliance and credit risk concerns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Makes outbound calls to merchants to validate information and makes decisions on application outcomes based on sound judgment.
- Performs credit ratio analysis, constructs credit proposals and makes limit recommendations based on collected data.
- Answers customer inquiries by chat, email and phone.
- Applies defined procedures to independently review and evaluate new and existing accounts.
- Writes complete, succinct and accurate case notes.
- Takes feedback from recommendations on process improvements, while also identifying areas where improvement is needed and contributes to make necessary changes.
- Works with team to share best practices and ideas on fraud and financial loss.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- 3+ years experience in risk, fraud, and credit analysis with an emphasis on payment processing.
- Experience in banking, finance, or an accounting role is highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred in Business, Finance or Economics.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.