- Perform activities related to credit, collections and accounts receivable management.
- Responsible for understanding relevant general ledger activity within the overall Finance function.
- General knowledge of processes related to business relationship master data and all connections throughout a manufacturing environment from contract to cash.
- Must be a team player with an entrepreneur spark and sense of ownership.
- Work with sense of urgency to complete tasks; meeting deadlines to ensure the overall goals are consistently pursued.
- Ability to quickly learn and monitor the specific business requirements connected to assigned accounts, raising critical questions and gathering data that effectively drives cash flow.
- Desire to continuously adapt and expand skills to pursue ongoing success.
- Must have ability to perform process improvement; ability to define obstacles and work with technical support to obtain improvements.
- Knowledge of EDI communication and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years relevant experience in a business environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience with attention to detail.
Monroe, MI 48161
Part Time: 20 – 30 hours per week
$18.00 – $19.38/Hr
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.