Credit Analyst / Portfolio Manager
About the Company
Our client is a leading financial services organization looking to hire a Credit Analyst / Portfolio Manager. This position will play a key role in recommending new credit and extensions of credit through research and analysis of financial data to determine credit worthiness of applicants and the degree of risk involved.
The organization offers:
• Family-oriented and fun culture; close knit group
• Great Office/Working Environment; Casual
• Organization is experiencing strong growth and so there is room for internal advancement
• Great Benefits package overall (Quartz Health Insurance, 401K Match, Pension Plan, and 3 Weeks PTO to start)
Specific duties in this Credit Analyst/Portfolio Manager role include:
• Verify, spread and analyze commercial/ag member financials using analytics software for preparation of loan packages and credit presentations.
• Oversee documentation, monitor and review member files and loan performance.
• Complete risk ratings and file review of commercial and ag credits when necessary.
• Have a strong understanding of state and federal Member Business Lending rules and regulations.
• Assist in ensuring compliance of the organizations Member Business Lending Policy.
• Monitor member files for accuracy. Assist officers in obtaining current financial documents pertinent to proper loan documentation.
• Order and review commercial and ag appraisals for completeness and accuracy.
• Assist officers in gathering necessary information for auditors and examiners and work with the audit team as requested. Job Requirements
We are looking for a Credit Analyst/Portfolio Manager who wants to be a part of a thriving organization and to learn and grow long-term. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for the Credit Analyst / Portfolio Manager position include:
• Bachelors degree; Accounting, Business; or related field
• 2+ Years of financial analysis or financial services/credit experience
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships by using appropriate communication skills.
Keywords: Accounting, Finance, Credit, Analyst, Credit Analyst, Credit Worthiness, Analysis