Credit Analyst Summary
A CRG client in the Greensboro/High Point, NC area is looking for a Credit Analyst. This company is well established, they have been a part of the Triad for almost 50 years and have a global presence as well. This is a temporary position for 2-3 months.
Credit Analyst Pay
- $18/hour+ Depending on experience
Credit Analyst Responsibilities
- Gather and review information to set credit limits and terms of sale.
- Collect all A/R on assigned account base to include large/key customers.
- Maintain credit files on assigned portfolio.
- Investigate and otherwise coordinate resolution of customer claims and deductions.
- Issue Pro-forma Invoices and process credit card payment transactions when necessary.
- Maintain communication and exchange of credit information with credit groups in which Culp participates.
- Address credit issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution while developing/maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Make collection calls
- Assist Credit team members as needed/instructed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Credit Analyst Qualifications
- Minimum of two years of relevant commercial credit experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Computer proficiency to include at least an intermediate level of skill with Excel.
- Proven ability to problem solve and make sound decisions.
- Collection and Monitoring of Accounts.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Category Code: JN005