Aerotek has an immediate opening for a Credit Analyst at the corporate office in Tempe, AZ.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Corporate Credit Manager, the Credit Analyst is responsible for ensuring high quality accounts receivable. This is accomplished through proactive customer evaluation prior to providing services, by analyzing the customer's financial condition, as well as their payment history with Aerotek. In addition, the Credit Analyst evaluates all existing Aerotek customers at pre-determined intervals during the performance of services. The Credit Analyst is a proficient expert in the management of customer credit lines and ratings. Qualities include building customer relationships, conflict resolution, professionalism, attention to detail, strong follow-up skills, the ability to embrace Allegis Group communication model as appropriate and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
• Looking at financial statements and other information on clients by using Dun and Bradstreet, the Internet, etc
• Analyzing the financial statements of current and potential clients in order to determine financial stability
- Conducting financial reviews and trend analysis on our current clients to evaluate current financial status
- Managing client credit risks for region(s) associated with
- Exercising discretion and independent judgment in respect to numerous significant financial recommendations which may impact their region and company as a whole
- Represent initial point of contact regarding acceptable credit risk of potential clients as well as maintaining responsibility for communicating financial information and decision-making process to our sales force
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to enable the business to grow while limiting risk
- Responsible for negotiating payment terms with certain higher risk accounts
- Communicating with clients (potentially CFO's and CEO's of companies) in order to obtain financial information and negotiate any necessary payment plans
• Qualified candidates will ideally have 1 - 3 years related experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, D&B and PeopleSoft
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• BA/ BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a Business Related Degree
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.