Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Reporting to the Sr. Credit Analyst (Supervisor) or Credit Manager, the Credit Analyst is responsible for ensuring high quality accounts receivable. This is accomplished through proactive customer evaluation prior to providing services, by analyzing the customer's financial condition as well as their payment history with TEKsystems. In addition, the Credit Analyst evaluates all existing TEKsystems customers at pre-determined intervals during the performance of services. The Credit Analyst is a proficient expert in the management of customer credit lines and ratings. Qualities include building customer relationships, conflict resolution, professionalism, attention to detail, strong follow-up skills, the ability to embrace the Allegis Group communication model as appropriate and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
- Analyze customer financial data and make credit decisions for establishing customer credit limits and ratings prior to providing services. This includes processing credit applications and communicating decisions to the sales people.
- Review existing customer credit limits on a periodic basis. Responsibilities include making discretionary revisions based on changing levels of credit worthiness.
- Negotiate payment plans, settlements and disputes with customers.
- Review accounts receivable for assigned regions/offices and advise management on collection action, financial risks, credit limits, payment terms, etc.
- Responsible for setting-up and activating customers in PeopleSoft.
- Responsible for maintaining credit profile and 'Customer General' data in PeopleSoft.
- BA/AS in economics, finance, accounting or a related field preferred.
- Ability to effectively work in a team-oriented environment that is open, honest, humble, competitive.
- Working knowledge of basic financial ratios and accounting principles.
- Thorough knowledge of business policies and account management practices.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Ability to balance daily workload through effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and Access preferred.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.