Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Work responsibilities will include: Credit Analysis (80%), Relationship Management (10%) and Business Development (10%). Duties will include:
- Analyze credit requests and work with lending team to structure deal requests
- Assess risk through personal credit analysis, business and personal tax returns and cash flow debt service analysis.
- Conduct future performance analysis on credit approvals through projection modeling based on research findings; Prepare presentations for senior management to obtain approvals.
- Manage the Salesforce.com pipeline activity
- With supervision, market loan program by attending kickoff meetings and Allstate University
- Assist loan closing process by assembling loan conditions
- Develop interactive meeting materials for Skype, conference call and in-person presentations
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Business or Economics
- Recent college graduates considered with relevant internship or work experience
- Outside candidates with comparative work experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Strong skillset working with Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and issue resolution skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and a high degree of self-motivation
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work assignments
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click 'here' for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click 'here' for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.