Credit Administration - Documentation officer
DISYS is currently looking for a Credit Administration - Documentation officer for a position here in the Washington DC area. The Credit Administration - Documentation officer will be working for our customer, who is a rapidly growing software application provider. This candidate must have a stable job history.
The temp to perm length for the .NET Developer will be 3-6 months on a contract before transitioning to a full time employee. We will transfer Visa's and sponsor Green Cards if need be.
- Review of LMA / syndication standard & non-standard borrowing documentation, Security related documents, Internal & External legal opinions and other condition precedent documents, etc. in compliance with sanctioned credit approvals.
- Preparation and Review of Bi-lateral Facility Offer Letters, standard & non-standard borrowing documentation, Security related documents, etc. based on templates prepared by Internal / External Legal for FAB USA.
- Ensuring all security/support documents have been properly executed, signatures are verified and authenticity of the signatories are supported by resolution/POA.
- Coordinating with CAD-International team in Head Office/Product Specialists/Coverage and Credit Teams as and when required in order to complete the documentation process/limit release in the Bank’s Systems.
- Ensuring approval from relevant authorities is held for deferrals/waiver of any incomplete documents.
- Ensuring rectification of existing discrepancies/deficiencies (if any) in documentation.
- Preparing and circulating documentation deficiency (expired/deferred documents) reports and following up for its timely submission /renewal.
- Encoding Lodgment of documents and update of collateral data in the Bank’s system.
- Verifying and confirming periodically at the time of renewal/review of credit limits that all required security/support documents are held.
- Reviewing/verifying approvals requested for permanent release of collaterals, security documentation and ensuring that there are no liabilities or outstanding and facilities are cancelled from the system.
- Preparing and disseminating reports relating to collateral, documentation deficiencies and any other associated reports.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Corporate Banking with at least 5 years’ experience in the Corporate CAD function.
- Legal background / knowledge (specifically in relation to documentation) would be an asset.