Credit & Collections Manager
Growing company that is a leader in their industry is seeking a Credit & Collections Manager to develop a newly created team. The Credit & Collections Manager will control all activities in the accounts receivable function for approximately 800 customer accounts. The company offers great work/life balance, benefits and positive atmosphere.
Responsibilities of the Credit & Collections Manager:
- Manages credit and collections staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Keep track of cash receipts and referring accounts to collection agencies.
- Ensures accurate receivable records and verifies outstanding account balances.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Analyze and apply sound collection techniques to reduce
- Exercise good judgement, initiative, and tact during communication with customers, outside agencies, and internal
- Review, update and/or establish credit policies and procedures such as setting customer credit limits and repayment
- Ensure high-quality collection procedures which comply with the
- Ensure timely collections of
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting
- Organize records of invoices and
- Stay updated on industry and legislative
- Support credit and collections staff daily and provide necessary
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting
- Set objectives for the credit and collections staff that align with the accounting department’s