We are an industry leader in the scientific and health sciences sector with an immediate need for a Cost Accounting Manager. This is a direct hire, permanent job located in Columbus, NE. Relocation assistance IS available for a candidate not local to Nebraska.
In this role, you will report to the Plant Controller and be a key member of the finance team at the plant. You will work closely with the Operation Finance Center of Excellence (COE) regarding annual plant budgeting, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting, and also analyze and interpret financial performance.
- Provide financial analysis and data to the operations team around cost improvements, capital processes, continuous improvement, new product cost development and other matters.
- In support of the plant controller, partner with the COE in the development of strategic plans, annual budget, quarterly forecasts, etc.
- Participate in development of the capital spending analysis and capital expenditure authorizations.
- Assist with analysis of inventory levels.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial performance reporting.