Corporate Tax Manager
About the Company:
Our client is an industry leader and they're looking to hire a Corporate Tax Manager. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
What the Corporate Tax Manager will do:
- The Corporate Tax Manager will advise senior leaders on all matters tax and the potential impact to the business
- The Corporate Tax Manager will prepare quarterly and annual tax provisions
- Responsible for the preparation of global tax provision and effective tax rate calculations
- The Corporate Tax Manager will prepare, review, and file consolidated US federal tax return including 5471/8858 and multi-state tax returns including elections.
- Assist with special projects such as tax planning, accounting methods, and tax due diligence on M&A activities.
- Responsible for compliance with ASC 740 (FAS 109) and ASC 450 (FAS 5) and strong understanding of US compliance
- Participate and/or manage income tax audits.
Why take a Corporate Tax Manager role with this company?
- Company stability and upward mobility potential
- National and international presence
- Nurturing work environment with innovation and sustainability forefront
- Competitive salary based on background and experience.
- The Corporate Tax Manager will have the opportunity to work directly with VP of Tax
- Ownership of developing the tax department as the company continues to grow