Corporate Staff Accountant
Great opportunity to work for a leading global company that offers a competitive salary, great benefits, opportunity for growth and a profit sharing plan.
Why this is an AWESOME opportunity:
- Opportunity for growth - company prefers to promote from within
- Competitive compensation with great benefits
- Incredible hiring manager/mentor
- Great work/life balance
- Staff accounting duties including journal entries, reconciliations, balance sheet, general ledger, etc.
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and sales tax as needed
- Coordinate and work closely with other departments and ad hoc projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3+ years of true staff accounting experience in a professional/corporate environment
- Must have general ledger, bank reconciliations, and journal entries in a high volume enviroment
- General Ledger Accounting experience in either a professional services environment or public accounting firm is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Polished and professional
- Bachelor's degree required - Accounting or Finance degree highly preferred
If qualified, please forward resume directly for consideration.
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: https://lnkd.in/gJ8hKSF
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74724 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.