Classification: IT Audit Manager
Compensation: $140000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
IT Audit Manager
Our client is a global manufacturer and one of the largest firms in the world at what they do. They are a true market leader. They are looking to hire a skilled IT Audit Manager to their team.
If hired for this IT Audit Manager position, you will report to the Direct of IT audit and be responsible for the following activities:
• Support and help with the development of the annual audit plan and manage audit projects
• Work with executive leadership to develop and enhance their risk assessments
• Lead and oversee IT audits and review the work of your staff
• Prepare and lead presentations for audit findings and recommendations
• Provide field training and leadership including the preparation of training and procedures
• Participate in the selection of IT audit tools and software to support the conducting of IT audits, risk assessments, and to limit risks to the company
• Serve as a key member to your team and their travel needs
• Others duties as assigned by management
Our client offers a world-class organization, in a growth industry, and proven history of success, excellent benefits and the opportunity to further your career through advancement and/or career rotations.