CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER
Why take a Corporate Finance Manager role with this company?
• Company offers great work-life balance, no late nights or weekends, 9-5 hours, flexible hours, laid-back environment
• Opportunity for career growth, position open due to internal promotion
• Great exposure to entire business, collaborate with every department
• Company is very innovative, they encourage new ideas from every level on how to create better processes within the department
What the Corporate Finance Manager will do:
• Prepare and manage finance staff in the annual budget and quarterly forecast process, including creating templates, preparation of presentations, and analysis
• Summarize monthly results compared to budget, forecast, and prior year
• Ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by recommending and developing improvements of financial reporting, modeling, budgeting, forecasting, etc.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other departments and all levels of management as needed to reflect trends during forecasting and budgeting
• Create, maintain, and improve financial models for pricing, profitability, forecasting, budgeting, and ad-hoc projects