Corporate FP&A Analyst
The Intersect Group is currently hiring for a Corporate FP&A Analyst to support a leading global organization based in Atlanta, GA. This is a 6-7 month contract role to cover a maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity to gain additional experience within Corporate FP&A and deliver 'top of the house' reporting to the C-Suite (CFO/COO/CEO). The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in Corporate FP&A, possess strong Excel and critical thinking skills and be detail oriented. A successful candidate must execute a sense of urgency and the ability to switch gears quickly, multi task and re-prioritize.
Requirements for Corporate FP&A Analyst:
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- 5-7 years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Corporate FP&A experience from a large organization
- Consolidated internal management/executive reporting experience
- Hyperion experience required
- Oracle Cloud experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and lookups; macros preferred
- Ability to interface with the team and executives
Responsibilities of Corporate FP&A Analyst:
- Produce Revenue Flash Report
- Produce Operating Income Flash Report
- Produce monthly consolidated forecast reporting
- Monthly finance reviews with each division and business line
- Variance analysis and analyze overall financial performance of each division
- Legal entity forecast and provide to tax department
- Prepare consolidated management reporting for executives
Our client is hiring immediately! For immediate consideration, please apply NOW!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73664 when responding to this ad.