SNI Companies (Accounting Now) is actively recruiting for a B2B Collections professional for the Tampa, FL market.
- Provide support and services for designated business unit for credit, collections and accounts receivable functions.
- Responsible for contacting customer and requesting payment in a timely manner.
- Responsible for account reconciliation and maintaining files, as needed.
- Responsible for documenting all pertinent collection activities as required by Audit.
- Responsible to coordinate with A/R (cash application) department, as needed.
- Responsible for recommending lien and bond filings as required.
- Responsible for reviewing aging's on an ongoing basis and making recommendations to restrict accounts as required.
- Responsible for making recommendations to escalate accounts to 3rd party collections, legal action or to be charged off.
- Responsible for escalating other significant issues to analysts or other respective credit personnel, which may delay payment.
- Assist in the credit investigation process to ensure an acceptable range of collectability as compared to other creditors.
- Responsible for conducting account/portfolio reviews with respective Credit Analyst and/or Credit Manager.
- Responsible for internal and external customer interface as it relates to status and condition of related receivables, which can include meetings and conferences.
- Required to work with other departments, internally and externally, as it relates to credit / collections activities.
- Required to support the Credit Analyst and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred
- One year of Collections experience required, Business to business, highly preferred
- Construction industry Credit experience is helpful (lien laws)
- Proficient in Microsoft products; especially excel.
- Basic Accounting skills and data entry experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work in team environment - relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical, investigative and research skills