Are you a critical and innovative thinker with a great attitude and the desire to make a difference for the organization and the community. We are currently seeking a Corporate Controller to work directly with the CFO and other leaders of our fantastic Company/Association. We have an exceptional team, friendly work environment, great benefits and much more. The ideal candidate will have experience with GAAP accounting, financial analysis, budgeting/forecasting, and be able to collaborate with internal and external parties.
- Provides guidance for the Association and branches that result in appropriate accounting transactions.
- Tracks reconciliations and daily deposits posting.
- Analyze performance vs. budget to identify trends, opportunities, and best practices that can be implemented throughout the organization.
- Focus on process improvement, systems conversions and other methods to improve the finance function.
- Monitors and reports on the Association’s control environment.
- Answers questions and solves problems with a high level of customer service and a positive attitude.
- Assists with end of month close-out routine and completion of financial statements.
- Reconciles bank statements, amortizes prepaid expenses and maintains and posts recurring journal entries.
- Prepares sales and use tax returns.
- Leader and dynamic team player within the finance department.
- Assists with internal and external audit process, supporting inquiries and analysis.
- Supports all members of the Finance Department and assists CFO with tasks and projects.
- Actively participates in department and association meetings and trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.