Publicly traded, manufacturing company located in the Loop is seeking a Manager of Technical Accounting/Financial Reporting to join their growing Accounting and Finance department. This company is a powerhouse in their field and offers career growth and fantastic benefits. This individual will manage a team and oversee SEC reporting as well as researching, documenting and implementing new GAAP. This role will gain exposure to a variety of accounting work, is a key factor in the accounting department, and will have a lot of high level exposure. If you are looking to join a well-respected, stable company where you can grow your career within this is the place for you!
Why work for the company:
- Dynamic/all-encompassing role- ability to expand skills and prepare for next step in career
- Big on promoting from one- helping you get to where you want to be with your career
- Great benefits, fantastic 401k match
- Opportunities for growth- succession would be to take on Corporate Controller role.
- Great location in the Loop
- Financially sound company
- Great group of people
Responsibilities of the Corp Accounting Manager:
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures