Now recruiting on behalf of growing company in Atlanta for an experienced Corporate Accountant. This role will be highly visible in the organization and have responsibilities in a variety of areas, including:
- Month end close / General Ledger maintenance
- Internal Controls
- Account Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Forecasting
- Fixed Assets
- Serve as liaison with external Audit and Tax firms
- Driving efficiencies
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
Great opportunity to be part of a good team in a growing company that offers good work life balance and competitive benefits (including 401k match).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of relevant experience (month end close, reconciliations, journal entries)
- Experienced working with external auditors
- Experience working with a mid to large ERP system
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- An eagerness to learn and contribute
- History of job stability required for consideration
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See all of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67487 when responding to this ad.