About the Company & Opportunity
Our client is a leader in their industry and they are seeking a Controller. The individual should be driven and ready to add onto the continuous success of the business.
- Work/Life Balance
- Career Growth
- Proven Success
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER:
- The Controller will oversee all global financial and accounting processes in all locations and in all currencies
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems, GAAP/IFRS standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- Direct preparation of company forecasts and budget
- Support the CFO in engaging the Board of Directors around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
- Coordinate, monitor, and support taxation requirements insuring timely completion of tax returns
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Document and understand ERP/MRP systems